Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lose weight with Food Combining

How food combining helps me lose weight.

Whenever I take up food combining I easily lose 3-5 pounds in a month without any hardship.
I don’t apply the rules too harshly.
Basically - most of the time I don’t mix protein and carbohydrate.
This means I eat ....
Protein and vegetables
Or
Carbohydrates and vegetables.

This means I eat a lot more vegetables – so I’m getting a lot more nutrients.  And I eat like a horse.  I do find I need to snack in the day – so I keep a stack of oatcakes and rice cakes on hand – and some fruit.  And binge on chocolate once a week.

I don’t think there’s anything mystical or clever about this.  I probably just eat a lot more vegetables in greater variety.

1 comment:

  1. If certain food combining rules are followed one is able to optimize the accumulation of energy and convert it for use by the body thus keeping illnesses at bay. These rules are simple enough. Carbohydrates should not be combined with acidic foods. So a tomato based pasta is not a good idea at all.

    ph diet

    ReplyDelete